It's Episode 72, and today’s highlight is our interview with Jamie Flinchbaugh, author of the new book, People Solve Problems. He’s got a different take on the crux of problem solving, it’s not PDCA, it’s not tools, and it's not methods. Jamie’s an engaging raconteur so Tracy and Elisabeth enjoyed a spirited discussion about his book, Lean Whisky, and the nature of success. Next up it’s an app that can turn the average presenter into a super trainer with the ability to detect what's of value to participants. And for Q&A, we reached out to our community for advice on dealing with tough issues—how to address problems without stepping on people.
There is a colorful fall turning all things orange at the Cafe!
- 0:06 - Intro: What's in store
- 2:40 - Hot Apps
- SLIDO helps trainers draw students into their lessons
- Try it here: https://www.sli.do/
- 7:42 - Q&A
- Question: How do you address problems without stepping on people?
- 17:03 - Featured Guest
- Interview with Jamie Flinchbaugh - Author, People Solve Problems
- Click here to pre-order Jamie's book
- 47:58 - Upcoming Events
- Webinar September 9th with Dorsey Sherman: Click here to register
- Podcast November: Interview with Karyn Ross
- Register: Lean Six Sigma Leadership Workshop at UC San Diego