It's episode 69 and the highlight is Tracy and Elisabeth's interview with Katie Anderson, author of Learning to Lead, Leading to Learn chronicling her conversations with former Toyota leader, Isao Yoshino. We're celebrating the book’s one-year anniversary and a lot has happened since then. We’ll let you in on a fun App that united a remote work team better than when they worked in person. And for Q&A, we asked our community how they retained what they wanted to know. Journals, phones, drama, and digital pens are just a few of the techniques we heard about. It’s a great day at the cafe!
- 2:30 Hot Apps
- "Kudoboard" lets you send kudos for a job well done with gifs, videos, and text.
- 6:00 Q&A
- Question: What techniques do you use to make standard work successful at home?
- 15:35 Featured Guest
- Interview with Jeff Toister, author of The Guaranteed Customer Experience
- 43:39 Upcoming Events:
- Webinar June 10th: How To Use Lean Thinking To Create an Antiracist Organization
- Webinar June 24th: How To Use Task Cards to Create Better Leader Behavior
- Next Podcast Episode July: Katie Anderson, author of Learning To Lead, Leading To Learn (1 year anniversary)
- UC San Diego Class starts June 15th: Lean Six Sigma Leadership
- Workshop: In the Moment: Using Improv as a People Skill
Thanks for Listening!
Listen to more podcasts at JITCafe.com. Link to the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/yfd6dWJV5c4